Friday, August 12, 2011

Weekend Adventure

This past weekend I was a little busy.  I had my father make me a couple of adjustable wooden molds and I finally was able to use them.  I had my soap making partner in crime (Marlisa) come over to help me out.  Making soap is fun, but having someone to help you out is even better.  It’s another pair of eyes and another opinion that makes it more fun.

Marlisa - Soap making partner in crime (cousin)

So here are a few pictures of our adventure.  These soaps will be available in my Etsy Shop mid July.  Later I will post pictures when they are cut.

 
The new look for our “Sex in the Shower” soap.


Love this coincidental heart that came about with Marlisa drizzling.  It’s a true keeper!  This is the best selling soap that I make.  I’ve changed the look of this soap several times because I wasn’t happy with it in the past, but I must say THIS will be the one from here on out!  It's scent is a combination of cherry, pineapple, peach and vanilla.

Here are a two more pictures for your enjoyment.

"Sex in the Shower"


"Sex in the Shower"


The Breakfast Bar

This soap is the very best of breakfast without the scramble eggs.  It’s contains scents of  vanilla, milk, honey, oatmeal,   topped off with ground coffee.  This is my newest creation.  It’s warm and sweet and you just want to eat it (we don't recommend it).

The Breakfast Bar

“Fruit From The Tropics”

A combination of color with a simple scent of sweet pomegranate topped with ground hibiscus for a beautiful look.

“Fruit From The Tropics”

Sweet Orange

This looks like dessert, but it’s my Sweet Orange scented soap, topped off with dry orange peel.  It’s my ultimate favorite look, and there is something about a sweet citrus scent that I truly love.

Sweet Orange

TO BE CONTINUED.......

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing superb information. I’m impressed by the info that you’ve on this website. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Custom Soap Boxes are really useful for all kinds of soap products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Packaging boxes are available to boost your sales in the market. Moreover, you can avail all custom designs, sizes, and shapes in French Fries Boxes Wholesale available in the market. However, the nature of the French fries boxes demands an oil phobic box. It is only possible when the foiling or lamination or any coating or glossy, matte, or AQ/UV spotting is available.
    Bath Bomb Boxes now!
    Mascara Boxes
    Nail Polish Boxes

    ReplyDelete