Friday, August 12, 2011

The Results


I am finally getting around to cutting and taking pictures of the soaps I previously showed you.  I was pleasantly surprised, but like always, they inspired me to make more soap, but before I show you the new creations take a look at these and tell me what you think.

Sex in the Shower

Sex In The Shower

The Breakfast Bar

Fruit From The Tropics


Sweet Orange

I am really excited to show you this one.  We have decided to call it Van Gogh.  Marlisa and I were inspired to call it Van Gogh because of the colors chosen.  Four colors in total micas, oxides and ultramarine.  I love the layer look...and she loves the wild colors.   I am quickly becoming a fan of a wild look because of this soap.  I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.


Van Gogh



Well, I hope you all enjoy the look of these new creations.  I am off to the Smokies to spend some quality time with my family.  Enjoy the rest of the week.

Kenia



No comments:

Post a Comment